Performance Appraisal is an important component of HR management, yet a complex one to successfully administer without Memorysoft. With the Performance Management module integrated in Memorysoft you can also support any preliminary Performance Management sub-processes. Performance appraisals between managers and employees are the basis for evaluating achievement of objectives that contribute to calculating performance-based salary components.
The assessment manager enables Human Resources staff to record the following;
- What type of appraisal is scheduled?
- Which appraisals were done, and when?
- The dates for which the appraisal is scheduled.
- Administer tests for employee’s skills and competencies.
- The system provides for the definition of various skill and personnel profile assessment against which a member of staff may be evaluated.
- It provides the management with a position from which job objectives may be defined and matched against an employee’s assessment level.
- Analysis can be compared to the current skills and attributes of the job occupant or a successor to highlight possible skill deficiencies.
- Allowing further training requirements to be highlighted.
- User definable staff assessment and appraisal against a position profile.
- Set job objectives or against skill levels.
- This may then be used against career and succession planning.
- The staff appraisal evaluates an employee’s assessment performance against one’s positions assessment criteria.
- It has unlimited number of user definable tables for Educational Institutions, Certificates, Courses and Skills; Hobbies; Staff References and Registrations, Memos, Assessors and Job grades.
- Ability to provide employment activity analysis reports for promotions, terminations, layoffs, recalls, new hires and lateral transfers.
- Ability to support on-line performance reviews.
- It can also maintain employee performance appraisal history.